Raising a deeply personal question for me. In short, is this guy a cooler little kid than I was? In my favor:
- I played and sang by myself when I was a good deal younger than five.
- I played actual chords.
- I sang in tune.
- Instead of churchy songs about Jesus, he's playing a Johnny Cash song about murder.
- His guitar doesn't have a picture of Mickey Mouse on it.
- the whole YouTube-sensation thing
- I bet he does't cry when his dad won't let him play his guitar until he catches a baseball 10 times in a row.
- nice hair
Bet he hasn't written any songs about me, though. Not nearly as cool in my book.
ReplyDeleteI find this more disturbing than anything else!!
ReplyDeleteum, the hair?? no way you had that beat.
ReplyDeleteThat's a DUDE?
ReplyDeleteI think you win solely on the basis of playing actual chords. Someday, that kid is going to have his mind blown when someone shows him the 5 extra strings on his guitar.
ReplyDelete